Campus Representative Role
We have openings for students to join our team of Selfless Campus
Representatives. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a young
entrepreneurial team and gain great practical experience at a rapidly
growing social enterprise.
The role of a Campus Representative includes:
• Working to raise awareness of volunteering & the causes we support
• Promoting Selfless and the opportunities available on our website
• Representing our charity partners in campaigns
• Building relationships with relevant societies at your university
• Assisting with wider marketing activities
Experience: Interest in marketing and the third sector. Related experience is preferential.
Hours: Flexible time commitments.
Place of work: Mainly working from home with the occasional visit to our
office (based in the Whitechapel Centre).
For more information email us now: email@example.com